Asked by: Nichol Shirishkumarasked in category: General Last Updated: 22nd April, 2020
How do I change MySql timezone in cPanel?
- Login to root via SSH where MySQL Server is hosted.
- Run this command in terminal and enter password when prompts.
- Check data for server using date command.
- Check MySQL Server Time using following command.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I change my timezone in cPanel?
To set the correct time zone, use the following procedure:Go to "Server Configuration" Section. Click on "Server Time". Select the appropriate timezone. Click on the "Change TimeZone" button.
Similarly, how do I change the default time zone in MySQL? You can set the system time zone for MySQL Server at startup with the --timezone= timezone_name option to mysqld_safe. You can also set it by setting the TZ environment variable before you start mysqld. The permissible values for --timezone or TZ are system dependent.
Herein, how do I check my timezone in cPanel?
cPanel Server Time
- Login to WHM, which is normally accessible by adding /whm to your server hostname.
- Click on Server Configuration in the left hand menu, followed by the Server Time icon in the main window, or the Server Time link in the left hand submenu.
- Select your preferred timezone, then click on the Change TimeZone button.
How do I change the timezone in Godaddy cPanel?
You can customize the date and time preferences of your Workspace Email through the Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu, click Display Settings.
- Go to the Time tab.
- From the Time Zone list, select your time zone.
- From the Numeric Date Format list, select the format you want dates to display as.